- How do I obtain a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- How do I avoid a parking charge?
- How do appeal against a parking charge?
How do I obtain a parking permit?
Please complete the Parking Permit Application form and return it in person to Business Management, Estates and Facilities Directorate, Room E221 Queens' Building, Mile End. The application form must be completed in full, and presented with a current staff ID card for a permit to be issued.
Where can I park on campus?
Please view the Parking Campus Map which gives details of designated parking areas on the Mile End campus.
How do I avoid a parking charge?
Here are 6 'top tips' to avoid receiving a parking charge:
- Ensure that your vehicle is taxed and has the tax disc displayed correctly
- Prominently display a valid QMUL parking permit at all times when parking on campus
- Ensure that your vehicle is parked within a designated parking area
- When parking in designated areas, make sure your vehicle is parked within physically marked out parking bays
- Seek authorisation from the Head of Security for long-term parking (i.e. 24 hours)
- Only park in a disabled parking bay if you have a recognised mobility badge/permit, which must be clearly on display
How do appeal against a parking charge?
Parking charges are administered by an external organisation called 'Car Parking Partnership'. If you violate the College Parking Policy then you will receive a Civil Parking Notice, which will be attached to the windscreen of your vehicle. Instructions on how to appeal are detailed on the rear of the document. Please note that all correspondence regarding parking charges must be made directly between individuals and Car Parking Partnership, the Security Service are unable to directly liaise with individuals regarding parking charges.