College Parking Policy (Mile End Campus)
May 2011 saw the introduction of a new College Parking Policy (for the Mile End Campus only). The policy was introduced to regulate parking on campus. This included reducing contractor parking on site, allowing more spaces to become available for staff members. To view the College Parking Policy, to view a campus map displaying designated parking areas or for frequently asked questions, please use the links below:
If you require a staff parking permit for Mile End Campus, please visit the Queens' Reception with the following documentation:
- A completed Car Parking Application Form (PDF)
- A valid Staff ID Card or a contract of employment.
For staff who require a disabled parking permit or for Contractor or University vehicle parking permits, please visit Business Management in room E221 in the Queens' Building.
If you wish to obtain a parking permit for Charterhouse Square (administered by the Warden's Office in the SMD), please read Staff Parking at Charterhouse Square (PDF). Please note that the above Car Parking Policy does not apply to parking arrangements at Charterhouse Square, parking on this site is regulated independently.
- Parking on the Mile End Campus is available for staff members only with a restriction on visitors' and contractors' parking
- Temporary permits are available for visitors and contractors by prior arrangement
- All vehicles must be parked in a valid parking bay
- A valid yearly QMUL parking permit is required
- Valid QMUL parking permits must be visible at all times while parked on College property
- In the interest of safety, all access routes must be kept clear and parking on pavements or grass areas is strictly prohibited.
Estates and Facilities Directorate
E221, Queens' Building
Mile End Road
Ext: 13 8473
Tel: +44 (0)20 7882 8473